Information we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide
- When you sign in to zuricate.net using your Google Account, we receive your Google Login JSON web token and an application generated id. We store the application generated id and the user id within the JSON web token.
- When you make a payment for Zuricate Systems services, we store your payment amount, payment date, item number and user id to apply the payment received from your chosen method of payment.
- We use browser “cookies” to collect information and improve our Services. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your browser. You can instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all aspects of the Service.
- Log Information
- When you access Zuricate Systems services via a browser, application or other client, our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, client operating system info, the date and time of your request, your browser’s timezone offset from Greenwich Mean Time and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- User communications
- When you send email or other communications to Zuricate Systems, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services and develop new services; and
- Protect the rights or property of Zuricate Systems or our users.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some Zuricate Systems features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Zuricate Systems only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Zuricate Systems in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require explicit opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information like your Content.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Zuricate Systems, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Zuricate Systems employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Last modified: October 6, 2015